Develop your career with Bright Green Futures
What makes us different?
Bright Green Futures is a vision driven enterprise. Our vision is for all the world’s people to have the opportunity to create their own sustainable communities and live there in mutual support for the benefit of all. Everything we do is focused on achieving our vision and everyone who is passionate about contributing to our vision is invited to apply to work with us.
There are a number of essential foundations to our vision exemplified in the pyramid, where the top (the vision) can only be achieved with its foundations in place.
Reliance on Open Intelligence is the basis of all beneficial activity. Relying on the most powerful intelligence available to humans empowers us to see clearly what is most beneficial for all in each situation.
Social, Environmental and Financial Profit
Creating social, environmental and financial profits from our building projects are essential. We can only achieve our vision if our projects benefit the planet and people directly whilst ensuring our business has money to invest into the further expansion of our vision. We want all people in the world to be able to live in this way.
This is the Bright Green Futures community, including all our clients, partners, everyone who works for and with our company and especially our employees. Bright Green Futures is here to support all employees and their families to live good, empowered and beneficial lives.
Working for Bright Green Futures means joining a true partnership, with a unique set of values, which you will be expected and empowered to share and help bring to life. That’s why we can’t afford compromise on the people we employ – open minded, high achieving and ready to go beyond the glass ceiling, who have the confidence, skill and outlook to perform well and play and active part in the collaborative culture and partnership.
Who we are looking for
Whatever your role, we are looking for people who:
- Deliver service excellence to our clients and become highly trusted solution providers
- Demonstrate professionalism and integrity at all times
- Share the great passion we have for our vision and possess the drive and enthusiasm to make a difference
- Look for continuous improvement and innovation to create added value
- Take shared responsibility for the development of your capabilities and fulfillment of your potential and support your co-workers in this
- Continuously develop these abilities through active participation in the training platform of Balanced View: the Four Mainstays.
What we offer
You can expect to be an integral part of a talented and passionate team of like-minded professionals in a trust-based environment, which is solution focused and free from bureaucracy and internal politics.
- Involvement is promoted at all levels, and all voices are considered when we make decisions
- We are committed to supporting everyone in developing their strengths, gifts and talents, offering early and significant responsibility to those who seek it, within a structured and supportive environment
- We believe in rewarding partners fairly for their efforts and recognise the value of high performance and contribution
- We offer you the opportunity to contribute to a great vision, to learn about sustainability and to increase your confidence in open intelligence through working in a team where this is the basis of all that we do
We sometimes have internship positions available for those with less experience/qualifications who wish to learn about sustainable construction and increase their confidence in open intelligence. We look for the same characteristics as for our paid personnel. For our long-term volunteers we are open to sponsor a personalized training program alongside your work. We also welcome university students interested in doing their project with Bright Green Futures.
 You may have heard of or experienced this peaceful, relaxed way of being we call Open Intelligence described in other words. We here use the terminology provided by Balanced View.
 If you have already taken part in other trainings that are similar, this is great. The Balanced View training will enhance what you have already done. We want everyone to take part in the Balanced View training because it is very effective and so that we all speak the same language