Services to Local Authorities
With the Right to Build legislation coming into force, local authorities now have a direct responsibility to create opportunities for self and custom build homes. This presents a huge opportunity: through aligning this policy with other policy requirements and aspirations of your local authority we can assist you in meeting your targets and aspirations in a way that is both cost-effective and delivers delight to your electorate.
We offer the following support:
- Feasibility studies: Assessing constraints and opportunities for meeting the Right to Build legislation, developing a strategy for implementation that is aligned with all your policy aspirations.
- Implementation: Provision of consultancy and training, to assist with the implementation of the developed strategy.
- Demand assessment: Advice on how best to assess the demand for self and custom build homes.
- Presentations: Present to the people in your local authority to let them know about the opportunity you wish to provide and to enthuse them.
- Training: For self-build groups or individuals looking to join a self or custom build community project.
- Provider: We can also be a provider for a sustainable community self-build project in your local authority.